EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• NASM CPT Certification and UNIK Life Coach Certification
• Professionally trained life coach
• Certified personal trainer specializing in weight loss and health
• Extensive practical knowledge about nutrition for any fitness goal, through personal experience and measurable results with clients.
Hi my Name is Nick Olsen and I moved to the United states in 2008 from Copenhagen, Denmark. I work as a personal trainer/Life coach and fitness model and I love what I do. I have a lot of passion for fitness and health and helping people implementing healthy habits to create a higher quality of life
My involvement in fitness started 10 years ago. I was 20 years old, weighed 230 LBS and partying a lot. I started playing soccer when I was 3 years old and that kept me fit up until the mid-teens where my unhealthy habits started to catch up to me. I would drink alcohol every weekend, eat fast
food and I dropped from playing soccer 4 times a week to 1 time and that made me gain about 50 lbs over a short period of time.
One day when I looked at a picture of myself and saw how big I was I decided to change my life. I quit smoking cigarettes, cleaned up my diet and started to exercise. From day 1 I hit the gym I was hooked. It was and still is my outlet to keep me sane and healthy.
I have worked as a personal trainer since 2009 and I love what I do.
• 9 years of business and life coaching experience
• 4 years of personal training experience
• 15 years as a high level soccer player
• 14 years of weight lifting experience
• 4 years of natural bodybuilding experience
• 4 years of nutrition coaching experience
• 3 years of fitness modeling experience
Fitness related accomplishments:
• 2012 Spartan Race Beast placed top 10%
• 2012 Mr. FIT USA Finalist.
• 2012 Danish Fitness Model Championships 3rd place
• 2012 Iron Man Naturally 4th place
• 2012 Winner Physique of the week.
• 2012 NPC Nutrimart Classic 2nd place
• 2011 Winner Golds Gym Fitness Model search 2011
• 2010 NGA Mr. Utah (Natural bodybuilding) 3rd place
• 2010 Jordanelle Triathlon sprint 1st place
• 2006 Copenhagen Marathon